About Fusion Futbol Club
Whether you call it soccer or futbol, we love this game. We think you and your child will too!
Established in 2007, with only 3 teams!
FUSION FC is committed to giving kids of all ages the opportunity to play soccer at a competition level at the lowest cost possible.
Every member of our staff volunteers their time for the benefit of the kids.
We invite you to come and experience the game of soccer with our club to learn and have fun.
All of our coaches are licensed and strive to give kids a good and positive experience when they play soccer at a competitive level.
Our coaches focus on the following:
- Fundamental training
- Position-specific strategy
- Focus on teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ball handling drills
- Personal mentoring based on athlete’s stated goals
- Increased Dexterity Skill Sets – Improve foot-eye coordination and footwork through these drills.
- Better Ball Handling – Every coaching session includes ball handling fundamentals.
- Improved Flexibility & Range of Motion – Stretching is a critical part of any athletic routine. We know that.
- Correct Footwork Application – We’ll help your player apply proper footwork to his/her complete game.
- Improved Decision Making Abilities – Brain teasers and strategy are a part of any game, including soccer.
- Good Sportsmanship Skills – They’ll learn to respect themselves, their teammates, their opponents, the coaches on both sides, and the referees, judges, and other officials.